Are You The Next Member Of Our Fort Lauderdale Team Of IT Support Professionals?
The key to high quality IT services isn’t just about technology – it’s about people too! Are you the right candidate to join our team as a HelpDesk Engineer or Project System Engineer?
You may have heard that industry-leading, award-winning, unbeatable Boynton Beach IT services come down to one specific thing; maybe it’s offering the latest, greatest, fanciest, tech gimmicks (which also tend to be the most expensive).
Maybe it’s the lowest possible monthly price (coming, of course, with a long list of addendums, conditions, nickel-and-dime fees, etc.)
While that may be true for some, and it may be profitable for many, the reality is that all of those services features listed above?
They’re not the core of high-quality services – they are all closer to surface level.
All that really matters, in the end, are the people.
After all, on the client end, the quality of services comes down to the user experience, right?
Regardless of what brand hardware is used, how it is maintained, or what the price is, the bottom line is whether the person using the technology has a convenient and stress-free experience.
Similarly, on our end, we know that our success is a direct result of the quality of people we have on our team. Thanks to their hard work, we’ve recently grown to the point that we’ve added a new unit in our building – now occupying around 6000 square feet!
It’s because of this that we’ll need to grow our team as well.
ECW Computers is looking to add a full-time, Helpdesk Engineer and Project System Engineer to our team of IT service professionals in Broward County.
You could be the person we’re looking for – check out the questions below and the qualities we’re in search of to see if you’re a good fit for our team.
What Does It Take To Join Our Fort Lauderdale IT Services Team?
- Are you a detail-oriented, IT professional that provides technical assistance, knows how to solve problems, and believes stellar customer service is just as important as excellent technical knowledge?
- Do you enjoy working in an environment where high standards are expected?
- Do you have a high level of confidence in your technical abilities and strive for process improvement?
- Do you have experience troubleshooting with thorough diagnostic techniques?
- Do you have proven experience in a HelpDesk Engineer or Project System Engineer role?
- Do you want to join a Boynton Beach area IT services company with vision, a great company culture, who also truly cares about its clients and employees?
For the capable and experienced Helpdesk Engineer or Project System Engineer who said “Yes” to all these questions, this is the opportunity for you!
We are a quickly growing Broward County IT services company in need of capable and knowledgeable new members to join our team and help provide exceptional IT services and support for our continually expanding network of clients.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are enthusiastic about customer service, you will want to apply for this position.
Those looking for an easy “9-5” IT services job at a slower pace need not apply.
What Does A Qualified Applicant Offer?
- At least three years of professional IT experience with a minimum of Level 2 proficiency
- Past Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience extremely preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with Windows Server environments, Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365
- Proficiency with all Windows Operating systems
- Proficiency with Office suites
- General hardware knowledge
- PC Proficiency
- System Administration
- Software Testing
- Proficiency with LAN/WAN – Switches, routers, firewalls (Cisco/Sonicwall/Fortinet experience a plus)
- Experience with backup solutions, managed anti-virus, software testing and technical documentation
- Help Desk experience preferred
- Must also have reliable transportation
How do you apply to become part of our growing Fort Lauderdale IT services company?
If you have what it takes to fill one of these roles on our team of Boynton Beach IT professionals, please submit an application with your resume and accomplishments. Please also include a brief summary explaining why you think you would make an excellent candidate for this position. We are looking forward to hearing from you – don’t hesitate to get in touch and let us know what you can bring to our team and our many clients.
Like this article? Check out NOAA Predicts Less Active Atlantic Hurricane Season But What Does That Really Mean? Is Human Error The Leading Cause Of Data Breaches In The U.S.? or How Do I Find The Right It Managed Services Provider? to learn more.
ECW Computers is an information technology company. Headquartered in Deerfield Beach, FL, we specialize in providing unique, specially-tailored Managed IT solutions to businesses in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Miami and across South Florida.