With the release of Windows 10 this month, Microsoft is once again giving businesses innovative, exciting software designed to help ensure you’re always thriving.
Focusing on productivity, flexibility, and ease of use, Windows 10 offers users a host of features that will streamline tasks, make collaboration easier, and improve the overall functionality of your workforce. By combining the strengths of Windows 7 and Windows 8, Windows 10 is the operating system you’ve been waiting for.
- Microsoft designed Windows 10 to reflect how you do business today – with a unified experience across multiple devices, you have access to all of your business resources from wherever it’s most convenient for you.
- Improved functionality of apps means you get work done faster, with better results, and have peace of mind knowing that your data is always secure.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana, will now be available on PCs and tablets. Cortana helps to manage time and tasks, making your processes easier and helping to ensure you never miss a beat when it comes to business. A new function enables Cortana to search within your hard drive and OneDrive for documents you need.
- Universal Windows apps will work across all devices. They include apps for messaging, mail, calendar, contacts, photos, videos, maps, and more.
- Microsoft is also introducing its new browser, Microsoft Edge. Features include an improved reading mode, the ability to share and annotate web pages, and more security features than its predecessor.
All of this is just the tip of the iceberg – when Windows 10 launches, it will bring with it a whole host of new innovations and unique features. To learn more about the impending upgrade, get in touch with at or .
With over 19 years of hard work and dedication, Eric has established ECW Computers and ECW Cloud Solutions as a trusted provider of customized IT solutions that drive the success of businesses throughout the country. We are headquartered in Broward County Florida, but over the past 7 years, our footprint has extended to nation-wide support leveraging cloud-first infrastructures, hosting, and modern support. Our focus at ECW is on implementing business-first technologies that directly contribute to achieving your strategic goals.
At ECW, Eric firmly believes in building client-provider relationships based on trust and understanding, rather than resorting to unnecessary upsells. With a genuine passion for helping businesses thrive, Eric is wholeheartedly dedicated to assisting our clients in enhancing their technology, giving them a competitive advantage in their respective industries.