Does Your South Florida IT company Talk to You About the Latest Security Precautions to Keep You Safe?
Implementing the right protection for your business can mean the difference between total safety and a security disaster. Cyber-attacks and data breaches happen every day – and companies are crippled because they’re unprepared and unsecured. That’s why you need a South Florida IT company that’s resourceful, knowledgeable, and ready to give you the best protection possible.
- Two-factor authentication provides the ultimate security for your business – it requires unmistakable identification of your employees by using a combination of two separate components for entry.
- The combination can include something that the user remembers like a password, or something that the user possesses, like a key or USB, or something that is attached to the user, such as a fingerprint or facial recognition.
- Your sensitive company data will be safer than ever once your devices are restricted with two-factor authentication.
Your business can apply two-factor authentication to tablets and smartphones as well as some computers. Today, our mobile devices are all over the place – we’re constantly carrying around important company files and information. Sometimes a password just isn’t enough protection and we don’t want you to have to learn that the hard way.
- Two-factor authentication and constantly changing passcodes are much safer than fixed log-in information.
- You can stop unauthorized users from gaining access by selecting a maximum number of incorrect entries allowed on your device.